Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions are a set of rules to firstly, help protect you as a customer, and secondly, us as a business.
Basically, It’s a set of guidelines ensuring everyone is equally treated.
Have questions relating to the terms & conditions? Contact us here.
These terms and conditions are the same for StickEmShop.com and StickEm (@StickEm87). These businesses have a slight difference in names depending on the selling platform however they’re one business.
General Terms & Conditions
By browsing and using this site or visiting StickEm on other platforms you agree to comply with and are bound by these terms and conditions of use.
Therefore, if you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
(2) Definition of Terms
The Buyer/you/your: – The person who makes the contract.
The goods: – purchased by the Buyer, sold and distributed by StickEm.
We/us/our: – StickEm.
StickEm: – StickEm / StickEm87 / stickemshop.com / stickemshop.co.uk.
(3) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Your use of any information or materials on this site is at your own risk, for which we will not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(4) Licence to Use Website
StickEm owns this site and contents.
This comprises, but is not limited to:
- product design,
- appearance and graphics.
Thus we prohibit any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this material in any form.
This site and its content and products are copyright of STICKEM
© STICKEM 2021. All rights reserved.
You may not, except with our express written permission:
- distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- transmit it or store it on any other site or any other form of an electronic retrieval system.
We will pursue any infringement of copyright.
(5) External Links
From time to time, this site may also include links to other websites. We provide these links to give further information to you. Above all they do not signify that we endorse the site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(6) Products and Photography
We provide photographs to show an accurate depiction of the colours and products. Photo colour reproduction on screen may be different in reality. Items such as print/fabric may also have differences online to the in person versions.
Some images may be digital productions to provide for better photography and to reflect an image of how it will show in situ.
All photographs and designs remain the property of StickEm. However where customer photographs are in use, we will only use them after the owner grants permissions.
StickEm will also use designs purchased with commercial rights, if you feel your design is being used illegally by us please contact us immediately to discuss and resolve.
We forbid reproductions in any form of any StickEm original work.
StickEm may incorporate elements of any design, including commissions, within future works.
Pricing is marked on individual listings, shipping information displays at checkout.
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not make up our acceptance of your order.
Acceptance of your order is only when we dispatch the product(s) that you’ve ordered.
StickEm reserves the right to cancel your order without notice and without expressing a reason.
Dispatch times vary depending on the time of year, current affairs and production demand.
By placing an order with StickEm you agree to the current lead time of 14 days. (During sales or promotions lead-time increases to 21 days)
StickEm will provide dispatch updates on the shop banner if they are different from the above.
Dispatch times do not include Postal Times.
Orders are dispatched with Royal Mail, should an order arrive damaged, please notify us within 48 hours, and forward photographic evidence to us.
(9) International Shipping
StickEm accepts no responsibility for Customs Fees and Taxes incurred when purchasing goods.
Furthermore, it is the Buyers responsibility to check the laws regarding goods entering the country of delivery.
International shipping times are exclusive of customs handling.
(10) Right to Cancel
See Consumer Rights.
(11) Faulty Goods
We strive to ensure the safe arrival of goods. Should a fault occur, the buyer should contact StickEm within 30 days of purchase, to make a claim based on any defect in the quality, or condition of the goods.
The buyer shall notify StickEm in writing, on the discovery of the defect, in return, we will aim to respond to the claim within 48 hours. As a result of faulty goods, the goods are to return to StickEm in a well-packaged parcel and using a signature on delivery service.
Once the item has been returned, we will:
- Issue the buyer a full replacement or refund
- or in the event of the item being out of stock a like for like replacement will be issued.
- StickEm will also issue a full refund for carriage costs.
The buyer should contact StickEm before returning any items.
StickEm shall be under no liability regarding any defect arising from:
- fair wear and tear,
- wilful damage,
- abnormal working conditions,
- external force,
- damage caused by the buyer or any other party,
- damage caused by the incorrect:
- or repair of the goods.
See Consumer Rights for more information.
(12) Custom/Personalised Orders
If the order is for a custom/personalised item, we cannot offer a refund.
We are not held responsible if the buyer makes an error in the personalisation. In order to avoid errors, StickEm recommends triple checking all personalised information was given by you, the buyer. It is solely your responsibility to check all the details are correct on the proofs.
However, if the error arises from StickEm, we will issue a full replacement on receipt of the defect goods at the full cost to StickEm, including a refund of your return shipping.
(13) Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to:
- product descriptions
- product shipping charges
- dispatch times
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information, and cancel orders if any information is inaccurate, without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
(14) Returns Policy
You can find the full Returns Policy on the Consumer Rights page.
(15) Personal Information
(16) Free Postage
Where an item or the shop is advertising free delivery this offer is for Mainland UK and BFPO addresses only.
(17) User Comments, Feedback and Other Suggestion
If, at our request, you send submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send:
- creative ideas
- or other materials
- by email,
- by postal mail,
- or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’),
you agree that we may, without restriction:
- and otherwise use
in any medium any comments you forward.
We shall be under no obligation to:
- maintain any comments in confidence;
- pay compensation for any comments;
- respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content we determine in our sole discretion are:
- obscene or otherwise objectionable
- or violates any party’s intellectual property
- including these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that:
- your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights.
- You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- Also, you may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- Lastly, you are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
(18) Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service, without notice to you.
If the service ceases indefinitely, all warranties will be void.
(19) Changes to Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to the website.
It is your responsibility to check the website periodically for changes.
Your continued use of or access to this website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions makes up the acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: 3rd January 2021
(1) Mailing Address (please contact us BEFORE sending a return item)
20 Lanark Close
(2) Contact Details – You can contact us via these methods:
- Contact Page
- Phone (WhatsApp, Text or Phone)
- 07470304537 (United Kingdom) or +447470304537 (International)
All StickEm prices are displayed in GBP
(5) Accepted Payments – All payments are processed using SumUp.
All invoices will be via SumUp.
Last Updated: 3rd January 2021